ANNOUNCEMENT: Lederberg Trinity (Summer 2019)

Old college threads.
Judson Laipply
Rikku

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lederberg Trinity (Summer 2019)

Post by Judson Laipply »

James L.
Kellenberg '10
UPenn '14
UChicago '20
Cody
2008-09 Male Athlete of the Year

Post by Cody »

Can you implement divisions (Upper/Lower)?
Cody Voight, VCU ’14.
Judson Laipply
Rikku

Post by Judson Laipply »

Cody wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:09 pm
Divisioning and finals will be done when I'm back in Chicago (read: post easter)
James L.
Kellenberg '10
UPenn '14
UChicago '20
wolfram
Lulu

Post by wolfram »

Are there still plans for an online mirror?
Wolfram Poh
UCLA '16–'20
dni
Lulu

Post by dni »

Sima Guang Hater wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:22 am 2. I'm more than willing to mirror this tournament (for the same fee, 15$/player) at HSNCT, PACE, and/or online (after NSC), depending on the amount of interest. I've had some requests to mirror it at HSNCT in particular. I've added tabs to the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =781759048) to sign up for a reading at HSNCT and NSC (which will either be a shootout or full team affair depending on the level of interest - most likely the former), and will post a poll in the next few days re: a date for an online mirror.
Any update on what date and time the PACE mirror will be (or if it's still happening)?
Dan Ni
Langley '19
Cornell '23
Sima Guang Hater
Auron

Post by Sima Guang Hater »

dni wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:41 pm
Sima Guang Hater wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:22 am 2. I'm more than willing to mirror this tournament (for the same fee, 15$/player) at HSNCT, PACE, and/or online (after NSC), depending on the amount of interest. I've had some requests to mirror it at HSNCT in particular. I've added tabs to the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =781759048) to sign up for a reading at HSNCT and NSC (which will either be a shootout or full team affair depending on the level of interest - most likely the former), and will post a poll in the next few days re: a date for an online mirror.
Any update on what date and time the PACE mirror will be (or if it's still happening)?
I think the schedule will allow for a small shoot-out on Saturday night, but I'll need to deputize someone to read it (I'm not going to be there). If you can find someone, that'll be it.
Eric Mukherjee, MD PhD
Brown 2009, Penn Med 2018
Instructor/Attending Physician/Postdoctoral Fellow, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Coach, University School of Nashville

“The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It’s one of the never-ending cycles in life.”
Support the Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Foundation
Ciorwrong
Tidus

Post by Ciorwrong »

Sima Guang Hater wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:18 pm
dni wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:41 pm
I think the schedule will allow for a small shoot-out on Saturday night, but I'll need to deputize someone to read it (I'm not going to be there). If you can find someone, that'll be it.
I am willing to do this if there is significant interest. I'd like to hear and/or read these questions. I imagine we would have to start at 7 or 8 pm but I think this would be a fun shootout ala Math Monstrosity at PACE two years ago.
Harris Bunker
Grosse Pointe North High School '15
Michigan State University '19
UC San Diego Economics 2019 -

at least semi-retired
Sima Guang Hater
Auron

Small update - Linda Greene asked me for the set for NASAT prep. I'm fine with this (and would solicit optional donations for its use in this manner). Please get in contact with me if you're a NASAT coach/player and want to use the set to prepare.
Eric Mukherjee, MD PhD
Instructor/Attending Physician/Postdoctoral Fellow, Vanderbilt University Medical Center

“The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It’s one of the never-ending cycles in life.”
Cody
2008-09 Male Athlete of the Year

Post by Cody »

Cody wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:09 pm
Cody Voight, VCU ’14.
Ciorwrong
Tidus

Post by Ciorwrong »

If you want this to run at PACE, please let me know ASAP.
Harris Bunker
Grosse Pointe North High School '15
Michigan State University '19
UC San Diego Economics 2019 -

at least semi-retired
dni
Lulu

Post by dni »

Progcon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:03 pm If you want this to run at PACE, please let me know ASAP.
My team just finished our tiebreaker but there’s a protest pending we’re waiting on. I’m definitely down to play this still, though... if other people are interested too—just let me know what room it’ll be in and I’ll go there right after we’re done!
Dan Ni
Langley '19
Cornell '23
Sima Guang Hater
Auron

This set has now been posted: https://collegiate.quizbowlpackets.com/2388/
Eric Mukherjee, MD PhD