A Packet of Ice and Fire (Open)

Old college threads.
CaptainNoBeard
Lulu

A Packet of Ice and Fire (Open)

Post by CaptainNoBeard »

A Song of Ice and Fire open difficulty packet, to be read on the discord this Sunday, October 6th, at 8:30 PM EDT. If people have problems with this time, let me know.
Lev Bernstein
NYU '22
Bard High School Early College '18
Myth Player Extraordinaire
Author of Bernstein's Dope Study Materials (BDSM), An Open Packet of Ice and Fire
"The truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless." -Alan Moore
Considered Harmful
Lulu

Re: A Packet of Ice and Fire (Open)

Post by Considered Harmful »

Found this on the archive and played it solo. Just wanted to say that this is a really, really cool pack! I'd love to see more TWOIAF and F&B-based packets of this difficulty :)
Nicholas Sunderland
Lisgar CI '15
Waterloo '20
CaptainNoBeard
Lulu

Re: A Packet of Ice and Fire (Open)

Post by CaptainNoBeard »

Considered Harmful wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:34 pm Found this on the archive and played it solo. Just wanted to say that this is a really, really cool pack! I'd love to see more TWOIAF and F&B-based packets of this difficulty :)
Thanks so much! I am really considering writing something like this again, though if I did, it would probably be without a distribution and I would take about as long to do so. In short, maybe in a while. Glad you enjoyed it though!
Lev Bernstein
NYU '22
Bard High School Early College '18
Myth Player Extraordinaire
Author of Bernstein's Dope Study Materials (BDSM), An Open Packet of Ice and Fire
"The truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless." -Alan Moore