Winter Duos: Announcement (1/29/22)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Nurostep
Lulu

Winter Duos: Announcement (1/29/22)

Post by Nurostep »

Hello everyone!

We are running our second (and last) mirror of DUOS on January 29th, 2022! This mirror will be co-TDed by myself and Aarya Singh of Barrington High School. The first mirror was in August of 2021, information about that mirror can be found here --> viewtopic.php?p=384816#p384816

Here is a link to information about the set --> viewtopic.php?p=384844#p384844

If you have any further questions not answered by the information provided below, do not hesitate to email Aarya or myself and ask, or reply directly to this post.

General Information
This mirror will begin at 9 am central time on January 29th. It will be run using Discord and Buzzin.live. We will use TJsheets, which means we will have category stats for the tournament. Anyone from class of '22 to class of '25 is allowed to participate in the tournament. The tournament is $20 per duo (or $10 a person). You can put yourself down as a free agent if you do not have a partner.

Please use this spreadsheet for team formation --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Staffing Information
If you would like to staff for this tournament, you can contact myself at sinecio928 (at) gmail (dot) com or nurostep#1608 on discord, or Aarya at aaryasingh (at) gmail (dot) com or Papaarya#0028.

Staffers will be compensated $25 for staffing the full 10 rounds, or $10 if they can only staff half a day. This is under the expectation that staff will handle their own room, if there are 2 staffers in one room each will be compensated half of the full stipend.
All of our buzzes can become powers if we have the courage to neg.
Sinecio Morales
(Rockford) Auburn HS '23
Johns Hopkins University '27