A Note To The Person Who Archived These Threads

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Stained Diviner
Auron

A Note To The Person Who Archived These Threads

Post by Stained Diviner »

1) You are a hero. The fact that somebody could be a forums moderator and do something is inspiring to all of us. I don't know who you are, but if you are coming to NSC I'll buy you a meal.

2) Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, moderators can delete or archive threads, but only administrators can delete subforums. Find out whether you can become an administrator, because that will certainly be easier than getting an administrator to do something. I have no idea what would happen if somebody who does something became an administrator, but I want to find out.

3) Find out if you can get added to the list of people who receive emails addressed to [email protected]. If somebody who does things receives those emails, it could change the course of history in a good way.

4) If you go to the User Control Panel and click on Usergroups, you can see the current list. About 90% of them should be in public archives because they are about sets that nobody will ever again play.

Thank you once again! You are a hero.
David Reinstein
Head Writer and Editor for Scobol Solo, Masonics, and IESA; TD for Scobol Solo and Reinstein Varsity; IHSSBCA Board Member; IHSSBCA Chair (2004-2014); PACE President (2016-2018)
Auks Ran Ova
Forums Staff: Chief Administrator

Re: A Note To The Person Who Archived These Threads

Post by Auks Ran Ova »

Stained Diviner wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:50 am 1) You are a hero. The fact that somebody could be a forums moderator and do something is inspiring to all of us. I don't know who you are, but if you are coming to NSC I'll buy you a meal.

2) Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, moderators can delete or archive threads, but only administrators can delete subforums. Find out whether you can become an administrator, because that will certainly be easier than getting an administrator to do something. I have no idea what would happen if somebody who does something became an administrator, but I want to find out.

3) Find out if you can get added to the list of people who receive emails addressed to [email protected]. If somebody who does things receives those emails, it could change the course of history in a good way.

4) If you go to the User Control Panel and click on Usergroups, you can see the current list. About 90% of them should be in public archives because they are about sets that nobody will ever again play.

Thank you once again! You are a hero.
I'll take that meal at your convenience.
Rob Carson
University of Minnesota '11, MCTC '??, BHSU forever
Member, ACF
Member emeritus, PACE
Writer and Editor, NAQT