Applications for 2023 ACF Nationals assistant Tournament Directors now open

Elaborate on the merits of specific tournaments or have general theoretical discussion here.
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Applications for 2023 ACF Nationals assistant Tournament Directors now open

Post by ryanrosenberg »

ACF welcomes applications for 2023 ACF Nationals assistant Tournament Director (aTD) positions.

In a break from previous years, I plan to spread ACF Nationals planning out as much as possible between now and the tournament; my goal is for this role to require a minimal amount of commitment at any particular time until about a month before ACF Nationals. The aTD role is, broadly, to assist the tournament director in the planning and execution of the tournament. As such, what area any particular aTD works on is flexible.

If you are interested, please fill out this application (containing general background information and four application questions). Applications are due Sunday, July 17, at 11:59 PM Pacific, and any questions about potential responsibilities or selection criteria can be directed to me. Applications are encouraged from people with any level of tournament directing experience (including no experience); they are particularly encouraged from people with experience in one or more of the following areas: livestreaming, A/V recording, liveblogging, social media management, automated document generation, or web development. ACF plans to select at least two assistant tournament directors.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
zbennyy
Lulu

Re: Applications for 2023 ACF Nationals assistant Tournament Directors now open

Post by zbennyy »

When should we expect to hear back in regards to this? The form submission page seems to be copied over from the previous application, and says we will be contacted no later than March 5th, which I’m guessing is incorrect.
Last edited by zbennyy on Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zac Bennett
Norman North HS (2016-2020)
Ohio State (2020-2022)
Oklahoma (2022-)
ACF, PACE
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

zbennyy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:45 pm When should we expect to hear back in regards to this? The form submission page seems to be copied over from the previous application, and says we will be contacted no later than March 5th, which I’m guessing is incorrect.
Sorry about that! Applicants should expect to hear back no later than July 24th, although hopefully sooner.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
miamc
Lulu

Post by miamc »

If anyone interested in applying has any questions about either what it was like last year, or what our plans are for the position(s) for this year, feel free to shoot me a PM! :-)
Mia McGill
President, PACE
PACE Representative, Quizbowl Misconduct Reporting Form
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud #1 Spot Holder, Ganon's Biggest Haters List
ACF Announcements
Lulu

Post by ACF Announcements »

Zac Bennett, Em Gunter, and Ryan Ritter have been selected as our aTDs for 2023 Nationals. Thanks to everyone who applied!
ACF Communications (Jordan Davidsen)