Logomachy @ UChicago 10/8 (CANCELLED)

Old college threads.
vkssony
Lulu

Logomachy @ UChicago 10/8 (CANCELLED)

Post by vkssony »

I pleased to announce that UChicago will be hosting an in-person mirror of Logomachy on October 8th, 2022. More information about the set can be found here.

We are currently planning on running this tournament as a standard four-person team tournament, but we are open to changing the format based on feedback.

Registration
To sign up, please email me at [email protected] with your team name, number of buzzers, and number of staff with laptops you are bringing. Our initial field cap will be 8, although if there is interest we will expand the field.

Fees
Base cost: $15 x number of players on team
Buzzer discount: -$5 per functional buzzer system
Staff discount: -$10 per approved staffer

Logistics
We plan to hold start this tournament at 5pm shortly after the end of UChicago's mirror of NAQT novice. This post will be updated with information about tournament location once our room bookings are sorted out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or Ned Tagtmeier at [email protected]. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Last edited by vkssony on Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivek Sasse
UChicago 2023
vkssony
Lulu

Re: Logomachy @ UChicago 10/8 (CANCELLED)

Post by vkssony »

Due to lack of interest, this tournament has been cancelled. However, we are planning to mirror the set after CMST II @ UChicago on 11/19.
Vivek Sasse
UChicago 2023