QBWiki rules, purpose, etc.

Anything that's on topic but doesn't fit elsewhere, including related events that might be of interest to quizbowl players.
jonah
Auron

QBWiki rules, purpose, etc.

Post by jonah »

I'm starting to work on a page of QBWiki rules, purpose, suggestions, etc. I would like input from others on this. If you want to be involved, email me ([email protected]) with the address you use for Google Docs and (in all likelihood) I'll add you with commenting/suggesting privileges. I'm also happy for discussion to take place in this thread, but the point is to work toward an actual document, which the forums aren't necessarily well suited for.

(contra my signature, my work on the QBWiki is not related to my work for NAQT)
Jonah Greenthal
National Academic Quiz Tournaments
meebles127
Tidus

Re: QBWiki rules, purpose, etc.

Post by meebles127 »

I have limited internet access for a couple days but would like to be involved. Please add vef2jj AT virginia DOT edu if you don't mind.
Em Gunter
Club President, University of Virginia
Tournament Director, 2023 Chicago Open
Assistant Tournament Director, 2022 and 2023 ACF Nationals

Author of: My Guide to High School Outreach and So You Want to Buy a Buzzer System

"That's got to be one of the most useful skills anyone has ever gotten from quizbowl." -John Lawrence
jonah
Auron

Re: QBWiki rules, purpose, etc.

Post by jonah »

This work has been proceeding, and I'm generally pretty happy with the current draft, but there are a few open topics, and I would be glad to get more input on any part of it. Please let me know if you want to be involved (and if you have been involved, please take another look). I would like to publish this by early February.
Jonah Greenthal
National Academic Quiz Tournaments