2021 Before & After Packet Redux

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
ThisIsMyUsername
Auron

2021 Before & After Packet Redux

Post by ThisIsMyUsername »

I never posted my Before & After packet from last year, because I was planning another reading that never materialized. As a preview of tomorrow's Festivus packet, I'm going to read last year's tonight (12/22) at 9 PM ET in the Discord. If you're not sure whether you played it last year, err on the side of not playing tonight, so you don't spoil it for people who haven't heard it!
John Lawrence
Yale University '12
King's College London '13
University of Chicago '20

“I am not absentminded. It is the presence of mind that makes me unaware of everything else.” - G.K. Chesterton
ThisIsMyUsername
Auron

Re: 2021 Before & After Packet Redux

For those who missed my Festivus packet this year, which was also Before & After, I'm tentatively planning to do another reading tonight (12/26) at 8:30 PM ET.
John Lawrence
Yale University '12

“I am not absentminded. It is the presence of mind that makes me unaware of everything else.” - G.K. Chesterton
ThisIsMyUsername
Auron

Re: 2021 Before & After Packet Redux

This has been moved to Friday. Stay tuned for further updates about the time.
John Lawrence
Yale University '12