DAN NI: Double Feature

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
Dantooine is Big!
Rikku

DAN NI: Double Feature

Post by Dantooine is Big! »

For Festivus, I wrote 48 common link audio tossups (identical in format to the audio tossups from Imaginary Landscape, PAveMEnt, and MARCATo) based around popular music genres. I’m planning on writing a 20 tossup audio packet on classical music (distributed the same as the classical music from IL 4 and 6) and another on jazz and reading them over Zoom/Discord whenever it’s convenient for people. I’d also be down to read the Festivus questions on the same day afterwards to those who want to play but didn’t hear them on Festivus. Does Friday work with people? Mike Cheyne has already posted another thread about a different packet he wanted to read on Friday, and John Lawrence is also planning on doing a second reading of his Festivus Before & After on Friday - if we all read on the same day, maybe everyone interested would be able to make them all thus? As Mike said, it might make for a nice pre-NY quasi-Festivus affair.

EDIT: Proposed schedule for Friday (Dec 30) is starting at 8pm eastern, JL reads first, then Mike, then me.
Young Fenimore Lee (they/them)
Stevenson High School 2017
Stanford 2021
The New School 2023
Ohio University 2028
Dantooine is Big!
Rikku

Re: DAN NI: Double Feature

Post by Dantooine is Big! »

This reading will be postponed until sometime next week because I haven't finished the new packets yet. I think Mike and John are still planning to read their packets today, though, if you're interested in those. I apologize for the inconvenience. Stay tuned for more info.
Young Fenimore Lee (they/them)
Stevenson High School 2017
Stanford 2021
The New School 2023
Ohio University 2028