PACE NSC 2023 Playtesting

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!!
Rikku

PACE NSC 2023 Playtesting

Post by Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!! »

Hi everyone! I'm looking for playtesters for the 2023 PACE NSC starting next week, beginning April 10th.

We will be playtesting packetized rounds of the full 20/20 of categories. I would like to go through two packets a session, which would take about an hour and a half to two hours. I plan on having 2-3 sessions a week from now until late May. I will send out a poll at the beginning of each week asking when the best times to playtest are, but generally this will be in the evening with more flexibility on weekends.

I specifically would like to have a wide variety of playtesters and people looking at this set to be representative of the many different students who will be engaging with the set and across different categories. Any help is welcome and appreciated!

Playtesting will take place on Discord. I will send a link out later this week once I get responses.

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected]. Playtesters cannot be in high school or affiliated with any high school team. Do not share question content or any other information about the set with anyone. Thank you!
Ganon Evans
Misconduct Representative
ACF President, PACE VP of Editing, MOQBA
Francis Howell High School 2018, University of Iowa 2021