Set Collaboration Thread-2023-2024 Season

Anything that's on topic but doesn't fit elsewhere, including related events that might be of interest to quizbowl players.
1992 in spaceflight
Auron

Set Collaboration Thread-2023-2024 Season

Post by 1992 in spaceflight »

Hello everyone,

I figured now would be a good time to post a thread for collaborating on writing sets for the upcoming year. If you would be interested in collaborating with a team or are an existing set who would like to have some more writers, now would be a good time to post looking for assistance.

Let's get to collaborating and figuring out plans for high school housewrites, quizbowl!
Jacob O'Rourke
Washington (MO) HS Assistant Coach (2014-Present); MOQBA Secretary (2015-Present)
Formerly: AQBL Administrator (2020-2023); HSAPQ Host Contact; NASAT Outreach Coordinator (2016 and 2017); Kirksville HS Assistant Coach (2012-2014); Truman State '14; and Pacific High (MO) '10

Like MOQBA on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
alexdz
Rikku

Re: Set Collaboration Thread-2023-2024 Season

Post by alexdz »

Tangentially related to producing a proper "quizbowl set," but probably of interest to the folks in this thread... I'm happy to take on some more writers who would be interested in helping produce academic multiple-choice quizzes for a competition. Multiple subjects need to be covered in total -- language arts, science, math, and social studies get their own quizzes, as well as agri-sciences, biomedical, French, and Spanish for certain grade levels. If you have a specific area of expertise, this could be a good opportunity to write a bunch of reasonably short questions for you. Feel free to message me on here or email sagesquizbowl /at/ gmail [dot] com.
Alex Dzurick
====
Owner/Editor, SAGES Quizbowl Questions
Middle school teacher, Rohan Woods School
====
South Callaway '08 -- Mizzou '12 -- Illinois '17
SCMS coach '12-'13 -- EFIP coach '20-'21 -- RWS coach '22-present