Quiz Bowl Tournament Invitation: Columbian Exposition on 9/30 in Tiffin OH

Post high school tournament announcements and results here, along with logistical information. Interest checks, opinions, and other in-depth discussion of tournaments should go in the forum below.
scole
Kimahri

Quiz Bowl Tournament Invitation: Columbian Exposition on 9/30 in Tiffin OH

Post by scole »

Hello coaches!

On behalf of the Tiffin Columbian Quiz Bowl program, I would like to invite you to the tenth edition of our fall tournament, Columbian Xposition! This year our tournament will be on Saturday, September 30.

We will use NAQT rules and will be playing on set IS-223A.

The standard entry fee is $70/team. Discounts are provided for bringing a working buzzer system ($5 off) and/or for providing a volunteer reader ($10 off). (Coaches, you could be a volunteer reader if you so choose).

Registration will be handled via the NAQT registration system. If you do not already have one, you will need to create an account at naqt.com. Use this link to register: https://www.naqt.com/registration/regis ... &type=TEAM .

Teams are asked to arrive by 8:30 AM for a 9 AM start. Tournament format will depend on final field size; details will be sent closer to the event.

In years past, our Key Club at TCHS has handled concessions for both breakfast and lunch. I will have more information about those arrangements as the event approaches.

If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks, and good luck this season! Hoping to see you at Columbian Xposition this September!
Coach Samantha Cole
Columbian