CULT ANNOUNCEMENT (1/21/24)

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
cooper_not_copper
Kimahri

CULT ANNOUNCEMENT (1/21/24)

Post by cooper_not_copper »

Howdy folks,

No, I have not started a cult, but I have finished one. Introducing Cooper’s Ultimate Leader Tossups! This is a world history set all about the 20th century’s lesser known (ergo more interesting) presidents, prime ministers, dictators, etc.

Tossups are superpowered (30-20-10), and contrary to the name, there are bonuses!! (i just really wanted an acronym punning on “cult of personality” and CULT works fine shut up leave me alone)

The 50 tossups and bonuses have been separated into one roughly college nats packet of 25/25 and one roughly open difficulty packet of 25/25.

Representing over 100 countries, the distribution is as follows:

6/6 Africa
5.5/5.5 Asia
5/5 Europe
3/3 North America
3/3 South America
1.5/1.5 Oceania
1/1 tiebreaker

This should be a feast of fascinating content for history players, and I happily invite any masochistic non-history players to participate and hear the grimly entertaining clues I have amassed.

Reading will start at 9:00pm EST on Sunday, 1/21 on mainqb. Hope to see you there!
Cooper Roh
KCDS '18 / Hotchkiss '22 / Columbia '27

"cooper sometimes i think your body is in college but your soul is still in middle school and its not particularly popular there" -Jack Rado
cooper_not_copper
Kimahri

Re: CULT ANNOUNCEMENT (1/21/24)

Post by cooper_not_copper »

Here are the packets! Thank you so much to all who played.
Attachments
CULT (2, Finals).pdf
(267.41 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
CULT (1, Prelims).pdf
(258.91 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Cooper Roh
KCDS '18 / Hotchkiss '22 / Columbia '27

"cooper sometimes i think your body is in college but your soul is still in middle school and its not particularly popular there" -Jack Rado