VCU tournament date poll

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.

Which date do you like better?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Sunday, April 20
11%
Saturday, May 3
89%

Total votes: 9

Matt Weiner
Sin

VCU tournament date poll

Post by Matt Weiner »

We're down to two less-than-ideal options. Let me know what's better, and post in the thread about your likelihood of attending on either date or at all. Please don't vote if you are unlikely to come to a tournament at VCU regardless of date.
aestheteboy
Tidus

Post by aestheteboy »

I voted May because our coach doesn't like doing two tournaments on the same weekend.
Daichi - Walter Johnson; Vanderbilt; U of Chicago.
Daichi's Law of High School Quizbowl: the frequency of posting in the Quizbowl Resource Center is proportional to the likelihood of being overrated.
The Atom Strikes!
Tidus

Post by The Atom Strikes! »

aestheteboy wrote:I voted May because our coach doesn't like doing two tournaments on the same weekend.
Same. Probably, most high school students will need some spare time to do homework/study for APs/finals
Henry Gorman, Wilmington Charter '09, Rice '13, PhD History Vanderbilt '1X
Nick
Wakka

Post by Nick »

Dorman would probably be attending on either weekend, but the 20th of April would work much much better.

Either way, we would much appreciate it if an official decision could be made in the next week or two.
Matt Weiner
Sin

Post by Matt Weiner »

Alright, the web has spoken. The tournament will be on May 3. http://www.hsquizbowl.org/phpBB2/viewto ... 9140#69140