Kentucky 08-09

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
ericblair
Wakka

Re: Kentucky 08-09

Post by ericblair »

jrbarry wrote:east of I-65 and south of I-64 and with I-75 as the eastern limit. I am still working on it. Should know for sure by Oct 1.
So, Eastern KY Univ?? That sounds about as good a location as any, given those limits.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
Currently vagabonding in other countries
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

HarvardHillBilly wrote:
ericblair wrote:ATTN: EASTERN KY TEAMS!!!
-Also, if any teams would like to scrimmage and would like a washed up college grad who is having quiz bowl withdrawals to play against just let me know.

I know I'd love to see myself and some coaches go against the new generation of EKY quizbowlers. Anyway, just an idea I though would be cool. Tell your coaches and see what they say.
Eric,
I hope to see you some afternoon at our practice.
I just started a job and I get off at three, so I may swing by to scrimmage a bit.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

Today, I scrimmaged against Pike County Central. They are strong in math and pretty good in science as well. Average in Social Studies. However, they severely lack in Arts and Humanities and Language Arts. After single-handedly beating them today in two matches (mainly because I dominated AH and LA) I think they should realize what their weaknesses are. I wouldn't consider them a threat as of now, but if they get someone to brush up on AH and LA they could be a competitive team some time around GovCup district and region. But will they get to state in Quick Recall?? It would take some really impressive work to make up for that major gap in their play.

Any other teams want to scrimmage me please let me know and I will try to do so. I am always down for playing.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

[quote="ericblair"]ATTN: EASTERN KY TEAMS!!!

-Also, if any teams would like to scrimmage and would like a washed up college grad who is having quiz bowl withdrawals to play against just let me know. =P

I know you are in Eastern KY, but if the coaches and players consent, I would like you to come scrimmage with dunbar if at all possible.

Ping @ Dunbar
Ping @Dunbar
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

Sure, if I'm up that way some time I wouldn't mind stopping by. It would likely have to be on the weekend.

I don't want you guys to get the idea though that I am awesome and handle teams easily all by myself, and that I will be a great test of your strength. I'm rather slow on the buzzer and have forgotten many things since my days of dedication. I just really like to play. =P
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
kyqbowl
Kimahri

Post by kyqbowl »

What teams are the best in kentucky?
I would just like to know what others think to make sure I'm not out of touch with high school quizbowl.
My list in no order:
Johnson, dunbar, pikeville, madisonville, russell.
jackatthedisco
Lulu

Post by jackatthedisco »

Well, teams change as the years go on. Players come and go.
Although tournaments can give you an idea, unless they are GovCup style, then it's impossible to guess how a team will do at GovCup.

Or you can send Eric Blair across the state and get a review. :lol:
Jack Carter, Pikeville, Senior. :D
"We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we percieve ourselves to be, or to become rather, in the future. When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too. And this is The Fame."
kyqbowl
Kimahri

Post by kyqbowl »

Coach K wrote:
jackatthedisco wrote:Well, teams change as the years go on. Players come and go.
Although tournaments can give you an idea, unless they are GovCup style, then it's impossible to guess how a team will do at GovCup.
That's not true at all. The Kentucky teams who perform best out-of-state are almost always the teams that perform best at Governor's Cup. The only different between those teams at the two tournaments is that they need a player to focus on math for Gov. Cup.

And we get it Charlie. You hate Governor's Cup and math. We don't need you to keep reminding us every time you get bored and decide to jump in to the Kentucky thread. You won't find anyone here who disagrees that some Governor's Cup questions have been awful in the past. However, I feel it has been improving consistently over the last few years and that the people in this state want to keep seeing it get better. As I'm sure you're aware, it's difficult to make sweeping changes in a format that is the only thing the majority of teams have known.

I actually tend to disagree with Coach K. Sure, usually teams that perform well out of state (dunbar and danville) do well in GovCup. However, GovCup is still a long way from good quizbowl. It is too hard to differentiate by score between good and bad teams. Too many questions end up being buzzer races because it is not pyramidal.
Andrew from jc
Wakka

Post by Andrew from jc »

akinney wrote:As a user from Kentucky, and someone who uses the Governor's Cup quick recall format (and depises it, mind you), I'd just like to say that I think everyone is being too rabid about this. There is a lack of civility in the air. It is almost as if you all are ganging up on the anti-quiz bowl poster.

The underlying principle in Kentucky is that Gov Cup is inclusive. All schools in Kentucky participate in this format. If you made it test depth of knowledge then schools would stop participating. Yes, it tests reflexes, but I truly believe it is as close as Kentucky will get.

And as far as quiz bowl goes, I love it. The pyramidal questions are the way to go, but that's not saying a team cannot simultaneously participate in Governor's Cup and quiz bowl. Yes, our system is flawed, but at least we can travel within 300 miles of our state's borders (or however that stupid Missouri rule is).

I think it's important to realize that the KAAC people will probably NEVER change their format, because it needs to be universal as far as Kentucky schools go. So arguing here about computational math and short one-line questions among ourselves is useless. Can we please discuss something better now? Like, some early rankings for Kentucky teams.

Namely, Dunbar.

Aaron Kinney
Madisonville, Kentucky
My top five in no paticular order: Dunbar, Central, Russell, MNH, Pikeville
Andrew Salyer
Johnson Central '12
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

The Governor's Cup/KAAC/Pyramidal Questions/Math thing has been moved here.
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

Hey teams, what quiz bowl tournaments do you guys plan to attend this year?
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

Dunbar plans to go to TJ, Vandy, Harvard, Walton, Brookwood, Dorman, and others except I do not remember
Ping @Dunbar
akinney
Wakka

Post by akinney »

King Solomon's Bling wrote: My top five in no paticular order: Dunbar, Central, Russell, MNH, Pikeville
My team shouldn't be in there, haha.
Aaron Kinney
Madisonville-North Hopkins '10
Go Maroons!
Andrew from jc
Wakka

Post by Andrew from jc »

I dont have the schedule in front of me , but I think we are going to Vandy, Hart County, and Brookwood. Pobably a few more.
Andrew Salyer
Johnson Central '12
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

akinney wrote:
King Solomon's Bling wrote: My top five in no paticular order: Dunbar, Central, Russell, MNH, Pikeville
My team shouldn't be in there, haha.

Aaron, MNH is still competitive in KY. You guys are probably 5 or 6 in the state.

My list based on the teams that my team has played(though I'm probably biased): 1. Dunbar then in no order Central, Pikeville, Russell
Ping @Dunbar
akinney
Wakka

Post by akinney »

dbarman wrote: My list based on the teams that my team has played(though I'm probably biased): 1. Dunbar then in no order Central, Pikeville, Russell
How is Russell relative to last year? I know Ryan will be hard to replace. How has Russell picked up on the social studies?
Aaron Kinney
Madisonville-North Hopkins '10
Go Maroons!
Coach K
Wakka

Post by Coach K »

jrbarry wrote:east of I-65 and south of I-64 and with I-75 as the eastern limit. I am still working on it. Should know for sure by Oct 1.
Any update on this, Mr. Barry?
Rob Kremer - Coach
Danville High School
Andrew from jc
Wakka

Post by Andrew from jc »

Lets wake up this thread a bit, anymore rankings right now?
Andrew Salyer
Johnson Central '12
TheKingInYellow
Rikku

Post by TheKingInYellow »

Well, I don't happen to know much about the rest of Kentucky, but Dunbar was in our play-off bracket at TJ. They seemed pretty good, lost to Gonzaga by 5 points on a protest, and slaughtered our B team. I'm not sure about the strength of the field in Kentucky, but I would hesitate a guess that Dunbar would be quite near the top.
Graham Moyer
State College 2011
Harvard 2015
Andrew from jc
Wakka

Post by Andrew from jc »

Dunbar is usually a top 5 team in kentucky.
Andrew Salyer
Johnson Central '12
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

TheKingInYelliow wrote:Well, I don't happen to know much about the rest of Kentucky, but Dunbar was in our play-off bracket at TJ. They seemed pretty good, lost to Gonzaga by 5 points on a protest, and slaughtered our B team. I'm not sure about the strength of the field in Kentucky, but I would hesitate a guess that Dunbar would be quite near the top.
Thank you and congrats on your 4th place finish. State College was very impressive. I just wish the IS set was a little better.

Ping @Dunbar
Ping @Dunbar
TheKingInYellow
Rikku

Post by TheKingInYellow »

Yeah, I can't wait to play you guys at Harvard
Graham Moyer
State College 2011
Harvard 2015
TBrowning09
Lulu

Post by TBrowning09 »

Ranking wise? Its probably going to be the same teams it always is: (this is in no order)

Pikeville (I believe we have one of the strongest teams we've had in a while)
Dunbar (Always extremly good)
JCHS (They're pretty strong this year)
Manual (They can be contenders)
Russel (Matt Knupp always brings a good team)
Danville (I have not seen them play, so i can't be sure how they will do without the seniors from last year)
Madisonville (They are possibles, haven't seen them play yet either)

We'll see what shapes up the rest of the year, but my top 3 right now would be Dunbar, Pikeville, JCHS (Still haven't decieded the order)
-Thomas Browning, Pikeville High School (2005-2009)
- University of Louisville (2009-?)
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

If I'm not mistaken, I think that Pikeville took down Johnson Central by about eight points on a packet of Jefferson County questions (which are some of the worse I have ever head). However, one can't always assume the same results on KAAC questions, nor any other style for that matter. I really wish that all leagues around the state would have ordered KAAC questions so that we could have a better idea of what the field will be like come March time.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

That sounds like a terrible idea unless KAAC has suddenly become pyramidal.
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

TBrowning09 wrote:Ranking wise? Its probably going to be the same teams it always is: (this is in no order)

Danville (I have not seen them play, so i can't be sure how they will do without the seniors from last year)

We'll see what shapes up the rest of the year, but my top 3 right now would be Dunbar, Pikeville, JCHS (Still haven't decieded the order)

Are you ranking these from how you think teams will do on Gov Cup questions? If you are, then I would say your rankings are probably good though I still say that Dunbar is the best when it comes to non-KAAC, pyramidal questions. At least I personally dislike playing with KAAC questions because of it's non-knowledge based style
Ping @Dunbar
ClemsonQB
Tidus

Post by ClemsonQB »

dbarman wrote:
TBrowning09 wrote:Ranking wise? Its probably going to be the same teams it always is: (this is in no order)

Are you ranking these from how you think teams will do on Gov Cup questions? If you are, then I would say your rankings are probably good though I still say that Dunbar is the best when it comes to non-KAAC, pyramidal questions. At least I personally dislike playing with KAAC questions because of it's non-knowledge based style
George Stevens

Dorman High School 2008
Clemson University 2012
TBrowning09
Lulu

Post by TBrowning09 »

Yes my post was about the KAAC/Gov Cup question style.

Also, what teams from Kentucky are going to Vanderbuilt next weekend?

I know Pikeville is but who else?
-Thomas Browning, Pikeville High School (2005-2009)
- University of Louisville (2009-?)
Andrew from jc
Wakka

Post by Andrew from jc »

Johnson central will be going.
Last edited by Andrew from jc on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Salyer
Johnson Central '12
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

...will be going.

It's always interesting to see Johnson Central at out of state tournaments. Their history is rather bad considering how well they do in KY. I guess learning cliche buzz words doesn't always pay off.

That leads me to suggest to whatever KY team not to put so much damn emphasis on doing well in KY when there is a whole wide circuit in other parts, which with a victory in those circuits is far more admirable. For some teams/coaches, quick recall is the shiznit. It can be fun at times, but it seems like it'd be much better to actually learn about the works of Spenser instead of "this poet with a namesake nine-line stanza," --BUZZ--"Spenser, even though I don't really know jack about the dude," "Correct." In summary, get out more often (and really work to excel when you go out of state) than staying within the boundaries of KY.

Which leads me yet to another thing that has been going through my head of late. Have any regional leagues in KY thought about going ahead and adopting a quizbowl format? Sure it wouldn't be the best preparation for GovCup, but it would maybe get more teams in the state used to that style and comfortable with going to out of state invitationals and PACE nationals. Thoughts on this?
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

dbarman wrote:

If I'm picking three teams on quizbowl format I am going with Dunbar, Pikeville, then Russell. Dunbar, because from what I read here is very positive. I'd really like to see you guys someday. Is the offer to still open to go and visit a practice? Pikeville, if they can control bad buzzes on pyramidal questions I think they could certainly play very strongly, perhaps even beat every now and then, Dunbar. And Russell, they have a legacy of being a good team both in and out of KY, and with Matt Knupp as their coach now I expect nothing less. I could certainly see them beating Dunbar and Pikeville as well.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

Dunbar will be going to Vandy.

Eric, if you want, I'll ask the other players and coaches about you coming over, maybe they'll agree to it
Ping @Dunbar
jackatthedisco
Lulu

Post by jackatthedisco »

I agree with Thomas's rankings at the moment.
It's still too early in the season to make a refined assessment of playing skill.

And I like Eric Blair's idea of regional Quizbowl style tournaments/ leagues. It would be a great way to practice for out-of-state tournaments.

Also, (and I'm not saying it can happen, it's simply an idea) It would be nice if Pikeville could scrimmage with other teams in our state (Danville, Dunbar, MNH, Manual, and Russell) Of course, gas, bus, and such always make this stuff difficult, but playing other teams would be very fun. Johnson County is great competition, but variety is nice.
Jack Carter, Pikeville, Senior. :D
"We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we percieve ourselves to be, or to become rather, in the future. When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too. And this is The Fame."
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

Actually, I think Pikeville has a great chance at winning gov cup this year. From what I can glean, they seem to be pretty good at speed questions. I know we are likely to put less emphasis on that this year because players this year really want to expand to a national level, which pretty much means NAQT and PACE. I do not know about Manuel, but from talking to one of their players, they seem to be in need of a rebuilding year, so I would say they are kind of a long shot. Johnson will continue to have an excellent chance as will Russell, even without Ryan. Ryan was a great player, but I don't think Russell will be hurt too bad on Social Studies as long as the others pick up a little bit because Gov Cup style really doesn't reward deep knowledge that much.
Ping @Dunbar
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

jackatthedisco wrote: Also, (and I'm not saying it can happen, it's simply an idea) It would be nice if Pikeville could scrimmage with other teams in our state (Danville, Dunbar, MNH, Manual, and Russell) Of course, gas, bus, and such always make this stuff difficult, but playing other teams would be very fun. Johnson County is great competition, but variety is nice.
If someone were to find a central location (Dunbar?) I would certainly be able to pick up three or four Eastern KY kids and take them to this. I'd also volunteer myself to reading or any other logistical stuff to see this happen. Maybe an off-weekend for quizbowl during Winter Break or something? I'd really like to see this happen, even if it is with hybrid teams.
dbarman wrote:the thing about Pikeville winning GovCup this year
The quick recall portion, maybe. They might have a few that place in written assessment as long as they don't bomb, but I'm not sure they have the depth in their team right now to put up too many people in each written assessment category to bring in enough points to take the whole of Governor's Cup. But they will probably come closer than Pikeville has ever come to getting it; I will say that. But that really isn't saying too much since they (even when I was there) have never come very close before.

*Edited for inability to do quotes
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

yea, i was talking about quick recall
Ping @Dunbar
RandomPerson1993
Kimahri

Post by RandomPerson1993 »

Johnson Cental will definetly be better than before. They don't accept loss. I have watched them from before and I have noticed that many times before they have gotten off to a very slow start, but over time they will be like the older teams. That's a promise
Brad JCHS
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

RandomPerson1993 wrote:Johnson Cental will definetly be better than before. They don't accept loss. I have watched them from before and I have noticed that many times before they have gotten off to a very slow start, but over time they will be like the older teams. That's a promise
Wonder where this kid is from?

Man, many players from Johnson Central are not and never have been excellent. Even if they have placed high in quick recall tournaments for the past 10 years that doesn't mean jack. Teams from Johnson Central just do not try to excel on deeper levels. They learn a few generic ass buzz phrases and beat up some teams in quick recall tournaments in KY and get big heads, when really it just proves how stupid they are for thinking that makes them the shiznit. I became pretty damn good at that shameful art of BSing knowledge in a span of one year. A monkey's ass could do that. Sure, not everyone from Johnson Central fits this category, but I've known several and this is certainly the case. I really hope that your "promise" of Johnson Central getting better goes in the direction I'm referring to (towards in depth knowledge that will help in quiz bowl). Then perhaps Johnson Central would get respect that you THINK they deserve.

Edit for pronoun confusion.

(User was tempbanned for one day for being an idiot)
Last edited by ericblair on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

Oh my god, dude, how old are you?
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White
Auroni
Auron

Post by Auroni »

what the hell is your problem?
Auroni Gupta (she/her)
RandomPerson1993
Kimahri

Post by RandomPerson1993 »

just because pikeville defeats us ONE time doesn't mean we suck. They are a really good team but losing once doesn't mean crap. Actually alot of our players are experienced at the quizbowl format. Granted placing two people in a room full of dorman and brookwood kids, and other amazing teams.
Brad JCHS
Mechanical Beasts
Banned Cheater

Post by Mechanical Beasts »

You people all just need to spend a day enjoying a good tournament where you can all buzz on "died in a bar fight." That will surely solve everything that's going wrong here.
Andrew Watkins
Faiyad
Wakka

Post by Faiyad »

ericblair wrote:
RandomPerson1993 wrote:Johnson Cental will definetly be better than before. They don't accept loss. I have watched them from before and I have noticed that many times before they have gotten off to a very slow start, but over time they will be like the older teams. That's a promise
Wonder where this kid is from?

Man, many players from Johnson Central are not and never have been excellent. Even if they have placed high in quick recall tournaments for the past 10 years that doesn't mean jack. Teams from Johnson Central just do not try to excel on deeper levels. They learn a few generic ass buzz phrases and beat up some teams in quick recall tournaments in KY and get big heads, when really it just proves how stupid they are for thinking that makes them the shiznit. I became pretty damn good at that shameful art of BSing knowledge in a span of one year. A monkey's ass could do that. Sure, not everyone from Johnson Central fits this category, but I've known several and this is certainly the case. I really hope that your "promise" of Johnson Central getting better goes in the direction I'm referring to (towards in depth knowledge that will help in quiz bowl). Then perhaps Johnson Central would get respect that you THINK they deserve.

Edit for pronoun confusion.

(User was tempbanned for one day for being an idiot)
Seriously what is your problem with JC?
I'm not trying to put anyone down, but Brad didn't get Second at Milligan ACE just by BSing answers a keywords.
And I don't think I could've gotten second in Science with the same strategy.
Faiyad Mannan,
Johnson Central '11
Kentucky '15
Macks Well
Lulu

Post by Macks Well »

The match in question between Pikeville and Johnson Central could have gone either way. I'm not going to lie, we won because we played the best that day, but it doesn't mean that Johnson Central lacks talent. In all fairness, I've been trained since my days at Johns Creek to buzz in at "buzzwords." Plus, Eric Blair couldn't honestly tell me that if he hears "French sculptor" he wouldn't automatically buzz in with "Rodin." Buzzwords are a key part of Quick Recall. Hence the "quick."
Although we love Eric, his views do not reflect the views of Pikeville High School.
Our team holds itself with class and mutual respect for all players and teams, regardless of results. He has his right to his own opinion, and that is what this message board is for (not necessarily hateful speech, but the opinions and comparisions of one team to another).
Johnson Central is a good team. Pikeville is a good team. I know that they will bring the heat to us this year, and we're ready. But we're not going to have KAAC turn into something that it should never be - a firestarting, feud-building, hatemongering competition that turns high school students into bitter enemies.
That's not why this was started. That's not why this continues. Rule number one is to present yourself and your team with class and poise, and not to belittle or berate other teams on a meaningless message board about Quiz Bowl or Quick Recall or whatever other name you would like to give it. We're starting to miss the point of competition.
I, for one, would like to apologize for the comments made and extend the hand of gratitude, appreciation, and sportsmanship to all competitors from all schools statewide and elsewhere.

Let us not let this get out of hand.
Max Morley
Pikeville High School
dbarman
Wakka

Post by dbarman »

Brad and Faiyad, I think Eric overreacted to Brad's post. Eric's point was JC has a reputation for being good at quick recall, but not real quizbowl, which I kind of agree with. However, I do think JC could improve knowledge wise this year and maybe become decent at non-KY tournaments. Perhaps greater participation outside of KY would help. Money might be an issue, but if everyone pays 40 bucks per tournament it can be worked out. (that's what dunbar usually does)
Ping @Dunbar
RandomPerson2009
Kimahri

Post by RandomPerson2009 »

we do not have financial problems but thanks for the idea

josh,
Johnson Central
David Riley
Auron

Post by David Riley »

With all due respects from an Illinois interloper, this past exchange should be handled privately and not on a quiz bowl discussion board! And RandomPerson2009, you should identify yourself in a signature if you're going to contribute to board discussions.

(User was tempbanned for one day for this post. Reason: backseat moderation)
David Riley
Coach Emeritus, Loyola Academy, Wilmette, Illinois, 1993-2010
Steering Committee, IHSSBCA, 1996 -
Member, PACE, 2012 -

"This is 1183, of course we're barbarians" -- Eleanor of Aquitaine in "The Lion in Winter"
RandomPerson2009
Kimahri

Post by RandomPerson2009 »

If Pikeville has class why would they steal things from a Johnson Central player?

Josh,
Johnson Central

(User was tempbanned for one day for this post. Reason: violation of rule 8, trying to start drama, being stupid)
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

If I have to tempban another person in this thread, I am going to kill a kitten.
Fred Morlan
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

ALLOW ME TO DO THIS IN CAPS LOCKED RED LARGE FONT

WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE POSTS ON THIS JOHNSON CENTRAL-ERIC BLAIR SLAP FIGHT

HE HAS BEEN BANNED FOR A MONTH

80,000 NEW JOHNSON CENTRAL POSTERS SIGNING UP JUST TO TELL HIM HE'S STUPID ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING

WE ALREADY KNOW THAT ANYWAY
Fred Morlan