Current status of quizbowlpackets.com

Old college threads.
theMoMA
Forums Staff: Administrator

Current status of quizbowlpackets.com

Post by theMoMA »

Is someone administering the site, or is the temporary archive still in force? And who would I email about posting packets to either? Thanks.
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum
Matt Weiner
Sin

Re: Current status of quizbowlpackets.com

Post by Matt Weiner »

The mission and holdings of quizbowlpackets.com have been taken over by the TDB on the hsquizbowl.org frontpage.
Matt Weiner
Advisor to Quizbowl at Virginia Commonwealth University / Founder of hsquizbowl.org
theMoMA

Post by theMoMA »

Matt Weiner wrote:The mission and holdings of quizbowlpackets.com have been taken over by the TDB on the hsquizbowl.org frontpage.
Cool. I have some Collegiate Novice 2 packets that I sent to someone at some point for archiving but don't actually appear to be online anywhere. Who should I contact (or what part of the TDB should I visit) to upload those packets?
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum
The Toad to Wigan Pier
Tidus

Post by The Toad to Wigan Pier »

theMoMA wrote:
Matt Weiner wrote:The mission and holdings of quizbowlpackets.com have been taken over by the TDB on the hsquizbowl.org frontpage.
Cool. I have some Collegiate Novice 2 packets that I sent to someone at some point for archiving but don't actually appear to be online anywhere. Who should I contact (or what part of the TDB should I visit) to upload those packets?
They have been online since June at the temporary site and on the TDB for about a month. http://www.hsquizbowl.org/db/questionsets/21/
William Butler
UVA '11
Georgia Tech 13
theMoMA

Post by theMoMA »

Awesome! Thank you. (I didn't know they were online, but a couple people have contacted me saying they couldn't find them; I'll point them to the TDB from now on.)
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum