Soliciting Big 3 Writers / Editors (Nats/Open Difficulty)

Old college threads.
jmarvin_
Wakka

Soliciting Big 3 Writers / Editors (Nats/Open Difficulty)

Post by jmarvin_ »

I am seeking collaborators for an as-yet (officially) unannounced experimental pre-nats-open-difficulty set, intended to be completed and played some time in the 2022-3 season, head-edited by yours truly. I am looking for the following necessary roles:
  • A Lead Science Editor who will oversee all things science, which I am woefully unqualified to deal with.
  • Some one or two people to fill the roles of Lead History Editor and Lead Literature Editor, preferably with much experience playing at high difficulty, to catch all things quality-, playability-, and difficulty-related in those categories.
Aside these, I am requesting and will gladly take any writers willing to contribute a significant amount to Science, History, and Literature (between myself and Clark Smith, the only writers on the project so far, we plan to cover all non-big-3 materials already, but if you feel you have some stellar, daring ideas on this front, do get in touch!).

Naturally, you will be paid proportionately. Send me a private message here or on Discord if you have any questions or are interested - thanks!
john marvin
university of chicago - joint ph.d., philosophy and philosophy of religions, 2028
university of chicago - m.a. philosophy of religions, 2021
boston college - b.a. theology, 2018
jmarvin_
Wakka

Re: Soliciting Big 3 Writers / Editors (Nats/Open Difficulty)

Post by jmarvin_ »

Update: we have taken on Wonyoung Jang as our literature editor, and Tim Morrison as an all-categories writer. We are still looking for a Science and a History editor, and heartily invite anyone who wishes to contribute any amount of questions in the Big 3 categories. This will be a slow-paced project focused on quality and creativity, and no deadline for its completion during next year's season will be set for at least the next nine months, so if you're worried about over-committing your time, don't be!
john marvin
university of chicago - joint ph.d., philosophy and philosophy of religions, 2028
university of chicago - m.a. philosophy of religions, 2021
boston college - b.a. theology, 2018