TELEOLOGY Online (December 11, 2021)

Old college threads.
TaylorH
Wakka

TELEOLOGY Online (December 11, 2021)

Post by TaylorH »

I'm hosting an online mirror of my side event TELEOLOGY on Saturday December 11th, 2021. The tournament will be held on Discord and Zoom. The tournament will be played on teams of up to 4 and will cost $15 per player. I'd like to have all 11 packets played if possible, though naturally this will depend on the number of teams that sign up.

Sign up to play this tournament by adding your team members and a contact email to this sheet. I am also seeking staffers, who I will pay $25 for staffing all day. Sign up to staff on the sheet as well.

See y'all in December!
Taylor Harvey (he/him)
ACF
University of Florida B.S. Nuclear Engineering '17
University of Florida Ph.D. Nuclear Engineering '21
2021 ACF Nationals Champion
TaylorH
Wakka

Re: TELEOLOGY Online (December 11, 2021)

Post by TaylorH »

Reminder to everyone who is signed up that this will be on Saturday. I still need a few more staffers, so please contact me if you can staff.

There are still a bunch of free agents on the sheet. Please form yourselves into teams as soon as possible. If you do not by this Thursday, I will form you into teams using RNG.
Taylor Harvey (he/him)
ACF
TaylorH
Wakka

Post by TaylorH »

I formed the last four free agents on the sheet into a team so that we have an even 12 teams. Consider the field for this mirror now closed. Teams without four players may still recruit players to their team up until the tournament starts.

Emails to staff and players should go out tonight or early tomorrow. I suspect we will start at 10 AM.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Taylor Harvey (he/him)
ACF
TaylorH
Wakka

Post by TaylorH »

Thanks to everyone who played and staffed this tournament! I think much fun was had by all. The team Is there a teletubbial suspension of the ethical? (Jordan Brownstein, JinAh Kim, Matt Lafer, and Ani Perumalla) won the tournament by going 10-1. The teams Gnomiological Nomology (Clark Smith, Halle Friedman, Connor Mayers, and Evan Brown) and She Thinks My Strange Attractor's Sexy (Rahul Keyal, Michael Coates, IKD, and Young Fenimore Lee) tied for second, going 9-2. Congrats to the winners and runners-up!

Stats can be found here: https://hsquizbowl.org/db/tournaments/7 ... _robin%29/
Taylor Harvey (he/him)
ACF