HARI Mirror at U of U (April 9)

Old college threads.
Srob24
Kimahri

HARI Mirror at U of U (April 9)

Post by Srob24 »

The University of Utah will host a HARI Mirror tournament on Saturday, April 9, 2022. More information on the question set can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24961. The question set is not specifically written as a novice set, but this tournament's competition level is meant for advanced high school teams and novice college teams. All players from a team must attend the same school. I, Samantha Roberts, will direct this tournament.

Location and Time:
Games will take place in Union Building on the University of Utah campus. The opening meeting will start at 9 am; rounds will start immediately thereafter.

Eligibility:
Anybody who has scored 30 ppg in a college tournament or who has made the playoffs/top bracket while in high school at a national event shouldn't play, however they are welcome to come help staff.

Fees and Payment:
$60 fee per a team

Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] with the number of teams that you intend to bring, a roster of your team/alternates, a phone number by which your teams can be reached on the day of the tournament, and any buzzers or staffers that you will supply. If I do not respond within two days, feel free to send another e-mail.
Samantha Roberts
University of Utah