Chicago Open Trash Mirror at Valencia 2022

Everything related to trash tournaments, including announcements, results, and discussion, goes here.
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Chicago Open Trash Mirror at Valencia 2022

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

Howdy! I'll be hosting an open mirror of CO Trash at Valencia College's West Campus on Sunday, August 28, 2022.

The registration fee is $60/team. As I'm aware that many folks will need to drive home for Monday morning work, we're likely to begin rounds at 9:30 a.m. and to have a pretty short (around 30 minutes) lunch break. I'll probably order pizzas for all, though folks can obviously opt out for something to go from the many nearby fast food franchises.

f you're coming from out of town, I can probably offer couch or floor space for Saturday night (I have sleeping bags and comforters!) for the low rate of free at my home (space obviously somewhat limited, act now!).

Here (Sheet 2) is a team formation and free agents document. Please e-mail me directly at chrisdborglum at gmail dot com to register a team officially.

More details will be e-mailed to registered teams and players. We'd love to see you in brutally hot Orlando in late August!
Chris Borglum
Valencia College Grand Poobah
theMoMA
Forums Staff: Administrator

Re: Chicago Open Trash Mirror at Valencia 2022

Post by theMoMA »

Thanks for playing CO Trash! If you have comments on the questions, we have a private discussion group, which you can join via the user control panel.
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Re: Chicago Open Trash Mirror at Valencia 2022

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

Thanks to all who came out to play this fine set of trash questions in Orlando this weekend, and also much, much thanks to our staff and to the Minnesotans who wrote the set.

We had a skeleton crew of just enough readers, no scorekeepers, to run the tournament, so thanks to Billy "Bam" Beyer for entering the stats.
Chris Borglum
Valencia College Grand Poobah