West Point Early Tournament (SHOW-ME) - 9/17/22

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
quizbowllee
Auron

West Point Early Tournament (SHOW-ME) - 9/17/22

Post by quizbowllee »

Hello, Coaches and Sponsors!

We at West Point High School in Cullman, AL are excited to announce that we will be hosting a series of invitational events this year. The first will be a High School Tournament on Saturday, Sept. 17. The tournament will be a mirror of the SHOW-ME set. Information about the set can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=25949

Right now, I'd love to find out who is interested in attending.

Registration will be $70 per team. Each school may bring as many teams as you'd like (within reason). Please let me know how many varsity (12th grade and under) and how many JV (10th grade and under) teams you are interested in bringing. If there is sufficient interest, we will consider having a separate JV division. Middle School teams are welcome to compete in the JV division, as well!

If you are interested in participating or if you have any questions, please send me an e-mail ASAP to [email protected]. More in-depth information will be sent to interested teams in the coming weeks.

We will also be hosting an NAQT Invitational (IS-215) on Dec. 3. More information will be coming soon about that.

Thank you all. I hope to see you at West Point on Sept. 17!
Lee Henry
AP Lit and APUSH Teacher
Quiz Bowl Coach
West Point High School
President-Elect/Past President- Alabama Scholastic Competition Association (ASCA)
quizbowllee
Auron

Re: West Point Early Tournament (SHOW-ME) - 9/17/22

Post by quizbowllee »

Results and stats from the West Point "Early Fall" Invitational are now available.

Varsity Results:

1st - Hoover A
2nd - West Point A
3rd - Alabama Cyber Tech
4th - University School of Nashville A

In JV:
1st - Hoover C
2nd - Arab Jr. High A
3rd - Rainbow Middle School

Full stats can be found here: https://hsquizbowl.org/db/tournaments/7660/
West Point High School
President-Elect/Past President- Alabama Scholastic Competition Association (ASCA)