Medieval Literature Packet (interest/date poll)

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)

What day next week (i.e. the week of September 18th)?

Monday (Sept. 19)
16%
Tuesday (Sept. 20)
20%
Wednesday (Sept. 21)
20%
Thursday (Sept. 22)
20%
Friday (Sept. 23)
24%

Total votes: 25

Carlos Be
Wakka

Medieval Literature Packet (interest/date poll)

Post by Carlos Be »

I have recently completed a packet of 29 medieval literature questions, by which I mean European (mostly western) literature from around 700 AD to a bit after 1400 AD. A number of questions clue literature which might in other sets be classified as religion or mythology. The tossups are targeted to around CO difficulty but are inevitably inconsistent on this front. They are 7-8 lines in length (in 10 point TNR) with a 20-point powermark half-way through and a 15-point powermark near the giveaway.

If there is interest I intend to read the questions on discord some time next week. If you are interested, please fill out the poll to indicate which days you would like to play; the reading will be at 6 Pacific / 9 Eastern on whatever day is most suitable.
Justine French
she/her
Carlos Be
Wakka

Re: Medieval Literature Packet (interest/date poll)

Post by Carlos Be »

This will happen on Friday, September 23, at 6 Pacific / 9 Eastern.
Justine French
she/her