Loyola Ultima XXIII January 21,2023 Wilmette,IL

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
DeniseKreb
Lulu

Loyola Ultima XXIII January 21,2023 Wilmette,IL

Post by DeniseKreb »

Loyola Academy (1100 Laramie, Wilmette, IL 60091) will be hosting our 23rd annual Loyola Ultima on Saturday, January 21, 2023. We will be using NAQT Invitational Series #219 (IS-210). It is a regular high school difficulty set.

The cost will be $120 per team and will include pizza and a beverage for lunch for the team and the coach. Please let me know if there are any dietary restrictions and I will do my best to accommodate them. There will not be a buzzer discount, but I assume you will be bringing a buzzer system with you. If you can not, please let me know as soon as you can.

There will be two divisions as in past years. As in the past, the rules will be slightly different for the two different groups.

The highly competitive division will play four on four. There will be powers, negs and no bounce backs for bonus questions. The roster will be limited to six. These rules are in keeping with those of the national tournaments.

The standard division will play five on five. There will be powers, no negs and there will be bounce backs for the bonus questions. The roster will be limited to eight. These rules are in keeping with IHSSBCA.

Please register at: https://www.naqt.com/registration/field ... t_id=13408
Checks should be mailed to: Melissa Krein, Loyola Academy, 1100 Laramie, Wilmette, IL 60091

Moderators needed ($80 plus lunch)! Please contact me if you are interested.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you in January!

Denise Kreb
Scholastic Bowl Coach, Loyola Academy
[email protected]
Denise Kreb
Scholastic Bowl Coach
Loyola Academy
Wilmette, IL
[email protected]