MRNA II at Florida State University (4/15/23)

Old college threads.
rmszot
Kimahri

MRNA II at Florida State University (4/15/23)

Post by rmszot »

Florida State University Quiz Bowl will be hosting the Florida mirror of MRNA II at Bellamy Hall on April 15, 2023. I, Robert Szot, will be the Tournament Director. Please direct any questions about this site to me at [email protected].

Rules and Eligibility
This tournament will use ACF’s gameplay rules with their addendum for the inclusion of powermarks, and it is open to any team that complies with ACF's eligibility rules (i.e. closed collegiate teams).

Registration
Email me at [email protected] to register teams for this tournament.
Please include:
- The number of teams you will be bringing and your players' names if possible
- The number of buzzers you would be able to bring
- The number and names of staffers
- The name and phone number of your team's primary contact for the tournament day
- Any other discounts you wish to receive

Payment and Fees
Base Fee: $120
Buzzer Discount: -$10
Approved Moderator Discount: -$15 (limit 3)
Travel Discount: -$10 per 200 miles traveled one-way to Bellamy Hall at FSU via Google Maps.
"New to quizbowl" discount: –$20 for any school whose teams have never played a regular-difficulty (not exclusively novice) collegiate academic tournament before September 1, 2021 and whose players have not formerly played such tournaments for another school.
Minimum fee: $80 per team; you may supply as many staff and buzzers as you would like and you may travel as far as you please, but you will not be discounted beyond the minimum fee.
Robert Szot
Florida State