Transportation in Film Packet

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
Cheynem
Sin

Transportation in Film Packet

Post by Cheynem »

I have a hastily assembled film transportation packet of about 15 tossups entirely written while waiting for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles to start at HSNCT that I didn't get a chance to read last night because I was tired and wanted to see the Heat win. The rating has increased to "R" from "PG-13." It isn't very good and also makes no effort to actually ask about recent or popular films, but I can read this in the Discord sometime next week or give the packet to whoever as well.
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger
Cheynem
Sin

Re: Transportation in Film Packet

Post by Cheynem »

I had time to kill at the airport, so it's now 30 tossups (although five of them are transportation in TV shows as well). I also went back and slightly tweaked some of the original tossups, which, uh, were pretty rough since they were written after staffing HSNCT all Saturday!

I plan to read this packet at Wednesday at 10 PM (Eastern) in the Discord. I am open to later readings or can just simply pass the packet on to people after that as well. (If Mike is still reading Shock of the Old packets by that time, obviously, I'll wait.)
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger