CO Matchmaking

Elaborate on the merits of specific tournaments or have general theoretical discussion here.
Cheynem
Sin

CO Matchmaking

Post by Cheynem »

Kind of late, I know, and the field is almost full, but since there's a lot of free agents (and one of the extant teams appears to be...Moldbug?), maybe this isn't a bad idea to set up.

I'd like to play since I'm going to be in town for CO Trash anyway. I haven't scored above 10 PPG at an academic tournament in years. I have some knowledge of history and literature.
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger
Jem Casey
Wakka

Re: CO Matchmaking

Post by Jem Casey »

Cheynem wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:45 pm Kind of late, I know, and the field is almost full
Just wanted to cross-post from the main thread to note that the field is not almost full just yet, so matchmake away!
Jordan Brownstein
UMD '17
Borrowing 100,000 Arrows
Wakka

Post by Borrowing 100,000 Arrows »

I wasn't planning on playing, but the time has come for me to extract my revenge on Stevie Miller for being a racist/toxic teammate, who (among his many many sins) tried to sabotage the Maryland/Indiana HS set by deleting a chunk of questions from the Google docs when we tried to edit the 4chan (the bad website) content out of his questions.

If you want to join Justin Hawkins and I in our crusade against fascism, we ask only that you meet the following criteria:

a.) be chill guy, gal, or non-binary pal and not racist

b.) help us achieve our singular goal of winning the only game that matters at CO by as large a margin as possible.
Caleb K.
Maryland '24, Oklahoma '18, Norman North '15
etotheipi
Lulu

Post by etotheipi »

Sinecio Morales, Omkar Marathe, and I are looking for a Knower of the Sciences (esp. chem, phys, and/or CS) for our team. You should be fine with (a) helping us try to sneak our way into top bracket, (b) playing on a team of relatively youthful individuals. You won't need to write anything.

It'll be fun, I think.
Arya Karthik (they)

Lambert HS, 2018-22
Georgia Tech, 2022-24
St. Catherine's College, Oxford, 2024-25

t15 at 2022 HSNCT